Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I Made It!

I did it! I'm finally on the growth chart for my real age! At 7 months I now weigh 15 lbs 7 oz and am in the 5th percentile! Of course I'm still not on the chart for length yet, even though I grew a whole inch and am 24" now. You'd think I had short parents or something...

Grandma had to delay her flight to come see me by about 4 days because of the second blizzard we got here. Luckily, she's here now! Of course she thinks I'm marvelous, and I've shown her some of my new tricks like sucking on my thumb, blowing spit bubbles and "talking" to everyone.
Mom was so excited that I figured out how to get my thumb in my mouth that she took a picture.


And here's my handsome self.


Here's another little video of me. It's from the beginning of January, so I'm actually better at grabbing things now. I'd better tell Mom to get some new video!

No comments:

Post a Comment