Sunday, March 21, 2010

Eight Months Old

It's sure been busy these last few days! First Popo and Koung Koung came into town on Wednesday, then later that day I had my 8 month doctor's visit. I now weigh 16 lbs 12 oz! That puts me almost to the 10th percentile for my real age! I also got my last syagist shots and hardly cried at all.
Mom got all crazy in the kitchen and made me sweet potatoes to eat. They are yummy! Here's a picture of Popo feeding them to me for the first time.


Mom and Dad have also been working to get me to sleep unswaddled. I can proudly say as of Friday night I am swaddle-free! Oh, I nearly forgot! I roll over when people watch now! Just slowly move a toy around my head while I'm on my tummy and over I go. Everyone gets really excited every time I do it.

I'm not sure if I need glasses yet, but Mommy's are so interesting...


Last night we had friends over. I've discovered that I'm very sympathetic to my friends. Everytime Eunbi or Ellie would cry, I'd start crying too.

Here we are, tear-free for the moment:

2 comments:

  1. Very cute. He looks real good after such a rough start. What do you think about arranged marriages? I have both a blond and brunette available.

    (It's Eric wife)

    ReplyDelete