Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Hershey, PA

While Popo and Koung Koung were still here, Mom and Dad went on a little trip to Hershey, PA. They stayed at a B&B on a horse farm and went to see all things chocolate! I stayed home and got even more spoiled...just as well, since I can't eat chocolate yet anyway! Here's a few pictures of their trip.

This is where they show you how they make chocolate



Hershey Gardens



Here's where they stayed

5 day old foal that they got to pet

Big Momma

Hershey Kiss street lights
I got a little history lesson when they came back. Mr. Hershey was apparently a very nice man and built the whole town with lots of community stuff for all his workers. He also gave all his money to the school for orphans that he founded since he never had any kids. Even now the school owns 77% of all the Hershey stock. Pretty cool, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment