Thursday, June 10, 2010

Swing Time

Today, we went to the neighborhood park for some swinging. I've been a couple of times before, but Mommy kept forgetting the camera! Mommy took me on the slide, but I wasn't that impressed. The swing, however, is lots of fun!





In other news, I went to the doctor last Friday for a check up and now weigh 19.5 lbs! That makes me almost in the 25th percentile. My doctor thinks that I might need a little help catching up developmentally, so a lady from Early Intervention is coming out on Monday to do an evaluation.
Sunday, the folks and I went to a NICU reunion and got to see a few of our old nurses and doctors. Nurses Leslie and Rene couldn't believe how big I was!

Here I am, checking out the warning label on my bouncy seat. Can't be too careful these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment