First it was sitting, then crawling, and now I can feed myself yummy Cheerios and puffs! (ok, I get them in my mouth about 70% of the time) It sure is hard work though...
I'm officially into everything now, according to Mommy. For some reason, she doesn't like to leave me alone even for a second now. Possibly because I dumped Faith's water bowl on the carpet yesterday...or maybe because I can crawl to the air vent and stick my fingers in it in about 10 seconds...or maybe because I have an addiction to cord-pulling. Anyway, we have a new game called "Ben, that's not a toy!" where Mommy says that and then runs over and grabs me and puts me somewhere new. Lots of fun!
I also discovered this handsome baby in our fireplace! He's fun to play with.
Look what else I discovered! Who needs toys?

No comments:
Post a Comment