Friday, January 21, 2011

18 Months

I went to the doctor this week for my 18 month appointment. It was actually quite nice. No shots, no crying, just getting to read books and play with Dr. Carroll's stethoscope!
Here's the stats:

23lbs 5oz - 10-25th percentile
18.5" head - 25th
30.5" tall - 10th

I'm working really hard to grow to 5'9", but as I keep telling Mom, my genes are against me!

In other news, I've had two visits from Katie the speech therapist and we are working on the signs for "more" and "up" this week. Also Mom took some pictures for me to point to when I want something. The most important one is of course...

Cheerios!

I'm walking more and more and constantly have wet sleeves from sticking my hands in Faith's water bowl. I will knock down anything you set up and like to chuck my blocks all over the room. This has earned me the nickname "Ben the Destroyer." Well, that's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment