Sunday, May 22, 2011

Hawaii

Mom has gotten way behind on the blog....but she swears she is going to try to catch up.

We went to visit Popo and Koung Koung last month in Hawaii. It was awesome! The weather was so nice and I got to spend lots and lots of time outside. Some of my favorite things to do were:

Eating (my all-time favorite activity)

Playing with rocks

Playing piano with Popo

Hanging out with Koung Koung

Bubbles!

Pool time (Popo is feeding me papaya from their own tree!)

Oh, did I mention the beach?
I wasn't sure about it at first.

Neither sand nor ocean water taste good...



But they are both fun to play in!



After a trip to the beach, what could be better than Shaved Ice?

We had a big family party so everyone could come hang out with me!

Here's me with my cousins Tayler and Kalena.
Kalena played with me lots and fed me a bunch of yummy snacks!

Here's me with my Tai Tai. She is 98!

Ben sandwich!

Riding in style
I will sure miss Hawaii, but I'm sure we'll visit again when Mommy and Daddy forget how trying the long flights were...

No comments:

Post a Comment