Thursday, January 14, 2010

6 Month Check-up

Yesterday I had my 6 month check-up.  I now weigh 14 lbs!  I'm 23" long and my head is 16".  Dr. Carroll and nurse Shelby couldn't believe how big I'm getting.  The doctor wants me to stay on my preemie formula (since it's obviously working so well!) and hopefully in another few months I will actually be on the growth chart for my real age.  The doctor noticed that I keep my hips turned out most of the time, so she wants me to get a hip ultrasound to make sure everything's ok. I'll let you know how it goes.  My appointment ended with me getting no less than FOUR shots and a heel prick!  It was NO fun and I made sure everyone knew it.  (I can cry lots louder and longer now.)  Here's a pic of me and my band-aids.  I'm practicing my Spiderman superpowers that my band-aids give me.


After this appointment, we had to head over to see Dr. Siedman, the eye doctor.  I had to wait a long time, but it was worth it.  I'm doing so well, I don't have to go back for 6 whole months!

Mom likes dressing me up, so here's a few pictures of me stylin'.



Here's me playing with my new favorite toy--Mr. Elephant!  I can grab hold of him sometimes!


No comments:

Post a Comment