Mom reminded me that I hadn't blogged in a while, so here we go!
Christmas was nice and quiet. We stayed at home and listened to Christmas music, ate Bubbleloaf, opened presents (of which I was the biggest recipient!), and Mom and Dad took turns reading me the Christmas story out of the Bible. I got lots of clothes and a few toys, but I think the folks got more excited than I did. The rattling wrapping paper was pretty cool though. Mom says next year I'll find it more interesting. I have been enjoying my Taggie blanket that my Auntie Karen got me. Sucking on the tags is very entertaining.
We were pretty busy on New Year's Eve. We went to two different parties! The first one was a "babies" party at our friends the Nguy's house. It was four families with babies under 6 months old. We had a great time ringing in the New Year at 7:00pm with London! Ellie, Eunbi, Ruby and I had fun together.
The next party was at the Middleton's place. Most of the kids had already been put to bed, so I got lots of attention. We watched the others play the "Newlywed Game" for a while, but then we had to go home early so I could go to bed!
Speaking of beds, I am officially a sleeping champ! Starting on December 28 (Mom will never forget this day), I started sleeping around 10 hours straight at night! That's not including my 3 hour afternoon nap either!
I also discovered that toys are kind of fun to look at, and have been trying to bat the purple elephant on my play mat in the last couple of days.
Yesterday, Mom got super excited when I grabbed onto this green ring thingie that she held near my hand. I had some fun waving it around for a few minutes. The things that make the folks happy...
Dad (and Mom too, but don't tell) enjoys watching football. Here's me and Dad and Faith watching a game.
Ok, I think we're all caught up. Now time for me to take a nap...
No comments:
Post a Comment